Coronavirus disease (COVID-2019) Live Updates available here from the World Health Organization website.
The coronavirus was discovered in late December, 2019, in Wuhan, China. The disease is quickly spreading and millions of people are scrambling for ways to protect themselves.
Plain surgical masks are not as effective as masks developed specifically to handle the amount of viruses that are filling the air. That’s why you need something that is guaranteed to keep you safe.
The SafeMask: Particulate Respirator Type N95 Mask Alternative
The SafeMask is one of the finest, state-of-the-art masks available to protect against the deadly viruses we are faced with.
The SafeMask offers maximum protection from the use of an activated carbon filter. This filter will effectively filter out 99% of all bacteria, viruses, dust, pollution, smoke, pollen, chemicals, and particles.
Plus, breathe easier with the built-in dual protective valve. This valve will allow clean air to come through without the threat of leakage.
Why the SafeMask is Unique
While surgical facial masks are better than nothing, they are mostly ineffective against the many deadly viruses and chemicals the public is faced with.
The materials they are made from are delicate and flimsy. Almost anything can force its way through a surgical mask, and the side of the face is always exposed since they are so small. When the area around the nose and mouth are exposed, viruses are then given a window of opportunity to enter the body.
However, the SafeMask mask can save the day-literally. This revolutionary mask offers the following features:
- The filter of the SafeMask will keep everything out. Nothing can get past the activated carbon filter of the SafeMask. Think of it as a bulletproof shield between you and all of the airborne viruses in the world.
- You’ll breathe through multiple layers of filters that provides you with air that has been cleaned thoroughly. The mask is made with neoprene, a synthetic rubber that seals in the air and allows you to breathe deep without fear of leakage.
- As long as you have the SafeMask on you don’t have to worry about being in public. It can be worn as much as needed and washed multiple times.
- Remember, surgical masks do not cover the side of your face- the SafeMask mask does. Using the SafeMask ensures that no air makes its way through the sides into your body.
- The mask is designed to fit faces of every size and shape. The mask is easily adjustable and will fit the young and old. It’s also quite comfortable.
- Plain surgical masks are meant to be thrown away after a few hours of use. The SafeMask can be worn indefinitely. You’ll be ready for anything when you have the SafeMask on, even the deadly coronavirus.
Should I purchase the SafeMask mask?
If you worry about the air you breathe and your overall health, then the answer to this question is YES.
Protect yourself and your family from deadly viruses, harmful pollutants, and all of the allergens and germs in the air. Order today before they are all gone!
Pros of the SafeMask:
- Five layers of activated carbon filters plus dual filter protective valves
- Comfortable and lightweight
- Adjustable nose clip
- Fits everyone in need
- Currently 50% off
- The SafeMask mask could be out of stock soon, so order yours today! It’s NOT available on Amazon or eBay.
I’m ready to order my SafeMask! What’s next?
Order your SafeMask mask from the supplier by clicking here. You’re on your way to safeguarding yourself and your loved ones from airborne viruses. Make sure you order enough for your family.
The mask can be shipped to the following cities in Indonesia:
North Sumatra, Aceh, Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta, Central Java, East Java, West Java, South Sulawesi, East Nusa Tenggara, Bali, Maluku, North Sulawesi, Maluku Utara, Lampung, North Kalimantan, Riau Islands, Bangka–Belitung Islands, South Sumatra, Banten, West Kalimantan, Jambi, N/A, West Nusa Tenggara, West Papua, West Sumatra, Central Kalimantan, East Kalimantan, Central Sulawesi, Sulawesi Barat, Riau, Papua, South Kalimantan, Sulawesi Tenggara, Jakarta Raya, Gorontalo, Bengkulu.